It’s Foodie Friday! Here is a light, healthy, delicious lunch dish perfect for Spring!
• 10 hard boiled egg whites, diced
• 1 avocado, mashed
• 1 Tbsp Dijon mustard
• 1 Tbsp plain Greek yogurt
• 2 tsp. fresh lemon juice
• 1/3 cup green onions
• 1/2 cup celery
• 1/2 tsp paprika
• 1/4 tsp pepper
• Pinch of sea salt
1. In a large mixing bowl, mash avocado. Mix in Greek yogurt,mustard, and lemon juice until smooth.
2. Mix in green onions, celery, paprika, salt and pepper (set to the side).
3. Chop egg white (disregard the yolks) then fold in the avocado mixture.
4. Serve on a slice of Ezekiel bread with fresh arugula.