1. What bought you to CrossFit 2311? Friends elsewhere talking about how great Crossfit is. Finally after two years of not exercising, made a commitment to myself to get back in shape. So decided to try Crossfit. I knew Sage at the time (April 2014) and he encouraged me to come to Crossfit 2311. And I am SO thankful for that!
2. What was your first impression? How has that changed? First impression was this is EXACTLY what I am looking for in a workout. High intensity of strength and cardio. But most importantly, the coaches and people made the best impression of all. Crossfit 2311 is special because of the coaches and people. Wouldn’t wanna train anywhere else.
2. What are you working on now? Right now, working on continuing to lose weight. Lost 10 pounds so far. 10 more to go. As far as workout movements, still trying to learn to kip and Olympic exercises (cleans, snatches, overhead squat, etc)
4. What has been your greatest achievement? So far greatest achievement is finishing every workout I’ve been to. There have been a few occasions where I didn’t think I could finish that days workout. Also, maintaining that commitment to get into shape has been somewhat of an achievement.
5. What is your favorite CrossFit 2311 memory? It seems like every day/workout is a great memory. But for me, the greatest memory was that first day going to Crossfit. Pulling up in to that parking lot on April 7 2014 and walking through that door (with that Crossfit 2311 sign above it) was a feeling/memory I will never forget. And Crossfit has exceeded what I thought it would be. As I said earlier, it’s the people/coaches that make each day an enjoyable experience!