It’s Foodie Friday! In this series of blog posts we will feature delicious, nutritious recipes and tips to help you live a healthier lifestyle. Whether your goal is to lose weight, look better, feel better, or to get the most your of your fitness routine, we hope that you will find these meals helpful. This super simple recipe comes from Registered Dietitian and CrossFit Trainer Nicole Aucoin of Healthy Steps Nutrition.
- 2 packages ground turkey (1 package of 99% fat free & 1 package of 93% fat fee)
- 2 brown eggs
- ½ cup almond milk
- 1 Packet Low Sodium McCormick Meatloaf Mix
- 1/3 cup (or more if you’d like) chopped veggies (celery, peppers, onions)
- 1/3 cup Panko or whole wheat bread crumbs
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees
- Mix all ingredients together
- Evenly proportion into muffin pan (makes 10-12)
- Bake for 20-22 minutes Enjoy!
Zone Meal Plan Blocks: 1 Meatloaf Muffin = 3 blocks protein + 1.5 blocks fat